View Single Post
Old 06-01-16, 02:52 PM   #1
mwsheeler
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default Can it be played as a single player?

I don't have much time for playing any games these days and I want to support this on Kickstarter. I am hoping there will be some type of ai that might fill in the other three slots required by other players.

My problem is that I cannot commit to when and for how long i will be able to play. Too many uncontrollable elements in my life that do not allow me to guarantee uninterrupted time slots during any given day. So I fear logging in with 3 others and then letting them down halfway through a game.

Is there any information on this game over a situation like mine? I love sub sims and really would like to experience this game. I will probably pledge on kickstarter anyway.

Also, and I have commented on this on their kickstarter page, but does anyone know the difference between the $48 pledge level and the $96? The 48 says that you will be allowed access during the development of the game and the 96 says you can be a beta tester. I know I don't have time to be a quality beta tester so it would not be fair to them but can I still play during the beta time as a $48 level pledge?

This is great news for this community though. I am also keeping an eye on Uboot.
mwsheeler is offline   Reply With Quote