View Single Post
Old 02-17-10, 04:25 PM   #37
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Oh NO Chucky! I can´t believe it! It´s akin to wanting a child for 20 years, getting pregnant and then once the baby is born giving him up for adoption!

What are you going to do with your new Nvidia????

Oh well graphic cards are like girl friends, you look for something new with better - hem - graphics and then once you find onethey give you nothing but trouble and you realise after a couple of weeks you were better off with the old one....

ZW, Off topic, Friedrich Wilhelm and I were exchanging views and commiserating about your new AI... Hem it´s too good now those wingmen of your kill everything in sight and leave us table scraps. Hem perhaps after Kursk someething can be done to make them less aggressive, buoyant, gung ho, rambo whatever the adequate word is to describe their mad rush to glory...I have to confess to shooting my wingmen and trying to disable-cripple them at the beginning of a game to prevent them from rampaging and killing everything in sight.I am risking court martial but hey
I want glory too

Which shows the old Chinese curse is true¨Be careful what you wish for because you máy get it

Cheers

from an unemployed Tiger commander soon to be on furlough and recovering from his wounded pride....
Concur on this one, its a race to the finish to try and get some kills! Oh, what fun, I am ignoring, SH4, IL-2, and others just to hunt down T-34's, KV-1s, every evening. I think I have ran each mission about 10 times but it never gets old. Now I take horrendous risks and actually get killed on occasion.

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote