Old 05-27-18, 12:04 PM   #10181
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckenberg View Post
Hi, Captain
I would like to ask you if you have such a problem. Unfortunately, it happens to me that from some angle my smoke and flames will disappear from the damaged ship. Just take the camera with a piece and flames and smoke reappears. Is that happening to you?
Yes, it happens to everyone regardless of PC configuration...

Quote:
That Vecko:
Have you ever considered incorporating real events into TWOS? For example, the "Berlin" operation, Hipper cruiser attacks and the like?
TWoS and it's improved OHII campaign already have a number of scripted historical events, like invasion of Norway, Bismark's first and last voyage into Atlantic, D-day invasion, some events in Mediterranean sea IIRC ect. Adding more is possible in the future but I'll have to allocate more spare time for research and editing these complex events in mission editor. We'll see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
My wishlist for future versions of WOS (yes, I know WOS is a collection of other mods, but a man can dream):

* Option for higher resolution and larger TDC dials. It can be hard to see what I'm inputting at 1050 resolution, so I usually use it conjunction with the XO interface.
For that, I would need someone with decent dds editing skills and Photoshop. I do not own it and my "gimp skills" are quite limited...

Quote:
* More immersive periscope view. Something more like SHIII, where we get more than a black background. Maybe even integrate the TCD into a SHIV style "box".
Periscope view in TWoS is based on real pictures...Immersive or not, that's what they had.

Quote:
* Option to disable morale stuff. I hate having to go to my cook and morale officer every few days to boost it to keep it high. Too micro.
That is possibility indeed, but I'll have to figure out first how to do that without braking something, if possible at all...

Quote:
* Fix radar so I can still use it at decks-awash or even if a little water splashes over my bow.
Hardly...It's a game limitation...

Quote:
On a side note, I'm almost to May of '45. Is there some kind of end game screen?
I can't say, I never got that far in the campaign...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote