Old 01-13-21, 06:35 PM   #4
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotharbucheim View Post
I wasn’t kidding about being no good with PC’s...hopefully these pics are better and clearer...
To begin with... your computer specs look adequate to handle it, as far as I can tell.

1st things 1st... of utmost importance... you did NOT install SH4 itself, in either:

C:\Program files

or C:\Program files (x86)

Did you...?

If not, then moving on...

Next up... did you run SH4 before doing anything else to add in, as doing so, will set it up, including the directx... which you should NOT have to add that in, if I am remembering that correctly... which I am fairly confident that I am..

When going into properties, for the SH4.exe, did you also ensure that on the 1st page of 'properties', that in the 'atttributes' section in the General tab, that the box there tagged as 'Read Only' was unchecked...???

If this is NOT unchecked... then the files & such for the mod, will not overwrite what they need to & end result... the mod FotRSU... is NOT going to take & will only open up the standard 'stock' vanilla SH4....

I may add, that it would also be beneficial, to ensure using multiSH4, if you plan on later on, running any more copies of SH4 modded with other mega mods... if you don't then you can bypass getting multiSH4 then.

Outside of that... these are the only things I can think of, offhand...

Hope this helps...

M. M.