Old 05-03-16, 07:37 AM   #35
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybyx View Post
Hello,
Can you make a list of the mods included in this mod soup?
How did you managed to make it work with TMO?
To recap, the main contents of my ModSuppe, there is / are playing influential with include:
- ISP (without the problematic scene.dat only the relevant files)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- Many very beautiful sounds of FORTS and other modifications, as well as new to me mixed and edited sound files
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map makeover V2.1
and much more

I myself have the adapted sensor.cfg -the guard now looks as good as the players and the self sim.cfg - the IJN see now toward more accurate.

Since TorpX had modeled in the original ISP Porpoise class so chic with their limited Sea endurance of 6000nm at 10kn, I have the boats improved P-class (Perch) away.
Accordingly, I have also set up / edited that only the following boats P-class are available:
SS 172-173 with riveted hull (USS Porpoise and USS Pike)
SS 174-175 welded (USS Shark and USS Tarpon)
The boats of the improved Porpoise (also called Perch class) thus no longer be so available.
The use of Manila (especially as the Philippines relatively promptly fall) I imagine there before exciting ... especially when `then the diesel becomes scarce.

The flak was -both reasonably adapted for ammunition and effect- towards reality and reworked the ammunition for the deck guns back on Ducimus-Standart.
this means that the deck gun:
3"/50 - 180 Granaten HE
4"/50 - 150 Granaten HE
5"/25 - 110 Granaten HE

Just let's clarify that sub-carriages to the guns used did not permit it to use selbige as Flak, apart from the Mark 40 for the 5 "/ 25 gun. However, then this could at max. Elevation of 40 degrees to shoot for 13 km, where ultimately diving was both tactically strategically more sense.
In addition, a submarine is not a destroyer or even cruisers, it is possible to operate in secret and therefore there is no armor-piercing ammunition (they had in reality not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt commander lare View Post
Hi I was wondering if this will work for stock 1.5

Thank
Lt Commander lare
I do not believe that the Mod soup with SH4 V1.5 Vanilla works because most of the content to specifically TMO_RSRDC_OTC (the best combo for me) are matched.
The included sound folder you can use without restrictions but surely.

As I said, my English is very bad.
Please forgive me this ...

regards