View Single Post
Old 05-02-20, 01:38 PM   #1
Ezekiel_44
Nub

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Hello from Hungary!

Hi everyone!

I would like to intriduce myself, due to Mr. Neal referral, which is a really honorable request from him, and from the stuff.

Firstly, I'm Akos, 25 years old from Hungary. Nowdays I'm going to finish my law studies, so I'm really busy in this month. Thanks to that i don't have eough time to play enough submarines games .

I met this website when I want to download the TMO mod for silent hunter 4. In order to download, I needed to register, so I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship with everyone in this community.

My first submarine game was Silent Hunter 3, which I bought in Steam about two years ago. After time this is my most played game in my account. I play with GWX Gold (3.0) mod, because as I see, this have the esaiest handle megamod for this game.
I also bought Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition, but to tell truth, I don't play really much with it.

I'm really grateful to became a part of these community, and I am really thankful towards to the website to handle a lot of downloads..

Good Hunting for everyone.
Ezekiel_44 is offline   Reply With Quote