View Single Post
Old 01-08-12, 12:21 PM   #72
Karle94
The Old Man

Downloads: 253
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celloplayer5 View Post
I really like the mods but i found a few bugs. The monty had the same bridge set up as the iowa and would you mind making the control turrets fire all 3 barrels instead of 1? Finally on the sodak the bow and stern collision space is way off. Thanks and keep up the great work
According to official US Navy models and schematics the Monty had a smaller, North Carolina like fully enclosed bridge. Not the huge semi-open bridge like the one the Iowas had. The player can only fire one barrel cause every barrel has its own weapon controler, instead of one for all three. This is more realistic than the stock configuration since all the barrels were induvidually sleeved. Therefore they could elevate and fire independantly of each other, just as with the ships I have made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamatoforever View Post
Hey Karle!

@Alaska
Looks not bad.... but you have ironed out the known bug since the alpha version (example: gun platform)?

Greetings
Molke2005
Why don`t you just check it out? Oh and one more thing, I took a look at the SH3 convertion of the Iowa, mind if I use the main gun directors from that mod? It would help in making my ships more realistic.

I have decided to also go for some European battleships, most of them are built from SHV 3D models.

KGV:

Lion:

Changes will happen in the nearest future.

Bismarck:

Tirpitz:

Some differences within the class:

Tirpitz:

Bismarck:

Tirpitz:

Bismarck:

Tirpitz:

Bismarck:

H-39:

With a few features taken from the Tirpitz that was not supposed to be on the original ship:

Changes will happen in the nearest future

Vittorio Venetto if the Allies decided to capture them instead of interning them. US refit:

The idea is real, the design is not.
Changes will happen in the nearest future.

Not bad for a weekends work, eh?

Find my mods here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lzgciodldp58p/SH4_Mods
My SH4 blog here:
http://karle94.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Karle94; 01-08-12 at 12:41 PM.
Karle94 is offline   Reply With Quote