View Single Post
Old 05-08-08, 01:42 PM   #71
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Thank you Doolittle. I just leave you with the following blast from the past from Skyhawk:

Quote:
Won't catch me wasting my "breath" on trying to change this type of attitude ever again. There will be no return visits to this thread for me so no need for any moderators to come in here and bother to tell me to "move along".
Folks, judge for yourself who stuck around to help people and who violated his word, letting us know what value to put in his opinion. I don't even have to chime in on that one, do I?

If the problem, isolated to my satisfaction, comes to the attention of the devs and they can find a way to fix it, this thread will make the difference for hundreds of people, determining that they can play SH4 instead of being frustrated by a vista/SH4/8800 series graphics card incompatibility.

I stand by my original opinion that solutions start when we stop trying to blame others and work on the problem. I'll take whatever blame comes my way as the legitimate price of progress. It's a price I'm proud to pay.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote