View Single Post
Old 08-09-11, 12:04 PM   #53
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newinger View Post
It would be so great to have a sub simulation (!) on my iPad, with realistic distances, speeds, depths, loading times, torpedo calculations, duds etc.
yes all this... I only have a problem with realistic turning diameters. So far I only have the data for Type VII. If someone knows any source about the turning diameter of any WWII vessel then please post it here.

It will also come with "realistic" shorelines (200m resolution) including realistic elevation - took about a month to process this stuff to a usable data set.

Quote:
Can you include a screenshot function? On my iPad, the button in the upper right corner is broken since my iPad fell down on the hard floor, thus the screenshot function of the iPad (that button pressed together with the round button at the bottom) does not work anymore.
Ouch - that's why I prefer ugly large but safe cases for my devices - better get one like this (was only 25,- EUR), even the edges are protected:

This button is also the Power Button Can you still turn it on once it's off?

Something like: touch the screen with 5 fingers and a screenshot is made? (otherwise you would always have another GUI button on the screen) I guess I can add it.

Quote:
How many boat types do you plan to include?
My plan is to include the II, VII, IX, XXI, XXIII as playable boats
But some of them later as a cheap in app purchase.

as AI boats: XIV (Milchkuh), some italian, british and soviet boats

Quote:
And please take all the time you need, even if this needs 2 more years, I'll wait if you release a polished bug free product.
That's why I possibly start with the VII only because the work on the interiors takes some time.

I'm currently busy with updating my other apps but I will soon™ return to the development of WOTA and post a new movie.
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote