View Single Post
Old 04-22-19, 04:15 AM   #15
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Correct, you can't drag circles. But tell us how that prevents you from drawing the lines to construct it. It doesn't. So that is why I said you should stop making unfounded accusations about the game and the quality of the game ascthe developers have provided thus far.

Can you do it accurately? Not really, depends on dexterity, eyesight, screen resolution and size, the ability to repeatedly align to the proper mark of the protractor. Are there ways around that? Yes, longer time intervals or more extreme movement to induce relative motion. Is it effective? The jury is still out on that. It was already out long before WP came out.

As you can read in the link I posted in a reply to Elphaba I was the first (I dare say) to mention this lack of the ability to draw paraĺlel lines. But if you read it carefilly enough then you might notice my attempt at providing constructive criticism and a relatively easy change (imho) with already present features. In stead of launching an attack with at how misserable the game is supposed to be. ( Like in a different thread you started)
Sorry, a game that can't do 1/3 the stuff a decade old game can do, is a game which has gone in the wrong direction. No matter how you try and spin it. When it's that far off, I don't see how "pointing it out nicely" will get anything fixed.

Don't reinvent the wheel, perfect it. Now all we have is a square that doesn't go anywhere.