Old 01-23-21, 02:37 AM   #4
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdr_loslos View Post
Thank you for your insights and I will heed to your advice and return back to Kiel. Also should I enable the 'randomise no of days spent in base' option in sh3 commander? I also would like to point out that after 4 August, 1939 I got a radio message from gwx telling all boats in Kunigsberg(forgive me if I spell it wrong) to return to Kunigsberg port. I know I wasn't in Kunigsberg but I want to be sure if that message was intended for me as wel or not. Again, thank you for your help!
As for selecting the randomize days in port option in SH3Cmdr... I leave that to you to decide to do or not. Select it if you want to have the time in port randomized... or don't. Again, completely up to you...

As for the messsage about uboats to return to what is now Kalinisgrad, Russia... nope.. that was radio chatter for uboats that would have been assigned to there when it was called that, with BdU getting forces marshalled together to begin the invasion into what is now called Gdansk, but was called Danzig, iirc... as it is called in SH5. The start point in TWoS mod for SH5.

Head back to Kiel, & if am not mistaken, you should get I think a message to request a transfer which.. should rebase you at Wilhelmshaven.... or not get 1 & remain there at Kiel, before getting rebased in Brest, if I recall that right, that is if you started off with Flotilla 1 as you uboat group. Wilhelmshaven, is the main base for flotilla group 2... & goes to Lorient later on in the war as does flotilla 1 with Brest. You'll get messages letting you know where to move to when it is time to do so.

Hope this info helps...

M. M.