View Single Post
Old 06-12-23, 07:57 AM   #2
Fidd
XO

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

In case I wasn't clear, I'm wondering if a short instructional film could be put up on the Academy, as soon as possible, covering the new battery charging routine, as well as any changes or exceptions made for the 3 main films above. If an adequate number of "chiefs" is going to hit the ground running, so to speak, it'd really be helpful for those of us without access to the tester's build to produce checklists for such routines?

I'm really looking forward to this patch. I gather the bots are a little problematical at the moment, but hope that bot use is less efficient, or less rapid, than the time taken for a trained human-player to operate them. I fear that unless this is done, captains will not care to the player-chief role taken by a human player. (A bit like why we almost never see the Enigma in use) On that note, when approaching a convoy at other than the "quick start", I'd like to see that out of hydrophone range, with encrypted traffic from BDU giving the position and approximate heading of the cvy, so that Enigma decryption has to be used to proceed a distance before the cvy can be picked-up on the hydrophone?
Fidd is online   Reply With Quote