View Single Post
Old 02-02-10, 06:35 PM   #2
XLjedi
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 53
Uploads: 8

I like to play SH in full screen mode myself. MoBo doesn't load or come up inside the SH game. It's a standalone application.

You may have a problem with Windows7 though. Apparently, MS decided it was time to rebuild something that has worked perfectly for years... the print screen feature.

To toggle out of a game and back to your desktop, the keystroke is Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Tab. The 40 page MoBo manual is pretty clear on how it operates you might want to take a look at it.

Basically, you play your game (full screen or windowed) and when you want to use the game screen as a backdrop for MoBo, you just press the PrtScr button on your keyboard. In every MS oper system of the last 2 decades, that would put a screen capture of your game in the Windows Clipboard (they changed it in Windows7 ). Then you go over to MoBo and press the Insert key on your keyboard and it loads the image to the background so you can plot over it.

I've heard a few people who use Windows7 have found aftermarket freebie utilities that fixes the PrtScr button so it works like it always has. I don't use Windows7 so I don't have one that I could recommend. But I think there's another thread in the SH4 forum related to this: Windows 7 + MoBo + The "Print Screen" key

Last edited by XLjedi; 02-02-10 at 08:50 PM.