View Single Post
Old 06-28-20, 04:25 AM   #33
Saitch76
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

On my Steam wishlist already! These images look sensational. Addition of F/A-18 would be an essential for me. So excited about this. And the return of Microprose! They got me into this genre when I was a kid.
Keep teasing us with these images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaron View Post
Happy Easter! This time we want to show you some of the aircraft from our upcoming game Sea Power.

The RA-5C Vigilante plays a central role as the all-weather, long-range eyes of the fleet in your inventory, with a reconaissance system analogous to that of the SR-71 Blackbird.

Fleet defense duties are handled by the F-14 Tomcat, with its powerful AWG-9 radar and AIM-54 Phoenix missiles, capable of engaging up to six targets simultaneously, and intended to counter the Soviet cruise missile threat you are likely to encounter in the game.

We've also added the Kitty Hawk class of supercarriers to give these planes something to operate from while our Nimitz model is in drydock for a little overhaul. And for those of you comrades who are into surface raiding and fire support, here's a Sverdlov cruiser somewhere in a Norwegian fjord.

Apart from that we totally revorked environment lighting and clouds system.
Saitch76 is offline   Reply With Quote