View Single Post
Old 09-21-21, 04:06 PM   #314
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.Willow View Post
I don't usually need to ask for help but this time I am stumped. Yes I did search the forum for references to NVIDIA but this problem is not mentioned.

I am late climbing on the LSH3 band wagon and Win10 is not allowing me to specify all of the required settings for my NVIDIA RTX3060 Video card.

I did find a way to specify 1360X768 resolution. I can not find a way to specify 3D settings or Scaling. There is a notice on the NVIDIA Control Panel that Windows now selects these settings. I do not know what to do.

I requested support from LSH3.com but I was referred to Subsim, probably because I do not speak/read German. Does anyone know how I can edit the registry to specify these settings.

I feel like I'm getting a headache.

First of all did you install "nvidiaProfileInspector" & "nvidiaInspector" ...
because in your basic control panel you do not have all the basic parameters you want .. you will get more with these tools ...
now you can use https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...35&postcount=1
to have another hud interface 1920 x 1080
there is the one from Diegogut which is also very good and which allows you to play with the same resolution as well as with the interiors if you wish.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...35&postcount=1
for all these operations configure your anti virus so that it does not bother you anymore ... besides it is **** these anti virus i have not used for 5 years now .. plus new viruses arrive every day. .the time that they put in sometimes it is too late !!! if you know your machine? do you know what you're doing? the firewall is window defender its amply sufficient if it is configured correctly your machine will gain in performance and will not work in the background to eat up your resources ... moreover why pay this bull**** .. it is a scam. .. no more problems with installing .. with all these permissions of Mdr ... windo 10 is full of bull**** which is of no use to all of the least for me .. when you fire all these "mdr" you have to see the ram that saving you is incredible..not even talking about services which are useless which are activated on their own from the base..moreover the updates a calvere sometimes to make work games already installed which works ... then during from the next update nothing is going well ... sometimes you have to reset it..really I hate this windo10 I just spent there may be ... windo7 is much better for silent hunter and much more ... voila now good luck I think you have all the information you need to area work your super RTX what feet this card but at the moment not found or at exorbitant prices thank you for the shortage

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 09-21-21 at 04:34 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote