View Single Post
Old 09-12-05, 12:37 AM   #5
Pigfish
Engineer

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amizaur
Playable Polish OHP ? It's harder but possible :-) only armament have to be exactly same like in US version then :-/.
I think that any additional units and even making other navies fleets is very welcomed in our Luft&Ami mod, if anyone want to take a part we would send him files, tools and help
Whooaa hold on. I never said playable. I tried breifly with DWedit to make her playable but no luck. I suspect it would require more then DWedit. For me DWedit is great for adding new AI units, countrys etc but limited to what you can do with playables. Still capable of some potent changes for some aspects of playables though.

I ment strictly a AI ship, or target . Im thinking the Polish OHP cuz then I can show how to add a helo as the Polish are using Seasprites. Thus making the Polish OHP unique. Also if the user wants to give the OHP a unique sonar profile, passive or active etc. This way I can give some basics of what DWedit can do and leave it up to the user.

And before anyone says it there is no Seasprite in DW, I know. However the Lynx, kinda, a bit, looks like a Seasprite so I was gonna use it to show how you can make it a Seasprite for the Polish OHP. If you can live with the wrong look.

And the last part of your post Amizaur-Iwould love to help, additional AI units and countrys, proper active sonars etc.

Also before anyone says it too, the Polish OHP most likely has the same passive and active sig as an American.