View Single Post
Old 04-18-24, 03:06 PM   #3179
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
There are truly positive things when it comes to Ukraine effort to fight the Russians.

However it doesn't look that good at the frontline for the moment. I hope the supply from USA will come through the H.R. this weekend and that these F16 will arrive very soon-Will they make a change in the warfare ?

Markus
The frontline does not change much, and Russia losses are very high to advance on the moment nothing has really change much then a year ago. Ukraine fights with the handbrake on (saving ammo, material) what the press writes is based on the fog of war wars are unpredictable, I take the press with a grain of salt. Russia is still crawling meters in his own blood forwards no front has been broken, no strategic goal is fulfilled. F-16 will not change the war, it will help to keep the Russian air force further away because of its longer radar range and with its missiles (that I do not know what they equip them with) F-16 will help there is no game changer in this war but combined with other equipment it will help Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote