View Single Post
Old 10-22-21, 04:40 PM   #9009
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Since there's isn't a link to an English version of this Danish article I'm using google translate

Start of article

City council candidate will start corona infection chain

Here we can help each other get infected with corona so we can develop natural immunity.

This is how co-founder of the political party Frihedslisten(Eng- List of freedom) and candidate for the Copenhagen City Council Per Brændgaard Mikkelsen writes in his newly created Facebook group, Smittekæden(Eng-The chain of infection), which currently has 111 members.

According to Brændgaard, he has been reported to the police due to his chain of infection stunt

On Thursday, Brændgaard announced that he himself had now been infected with the coronavirus by going out to a coronary heart disease and ingesting body fluids from him.

Subsequently, he has invited the group members to come and be infected by him in Østerbro. He had previously called the Infection Detection Center to seek advice on how he could be infected with coronavirus.

Whether he has actually been infected, however, is not entirely certain.

“I refuse to be tested. It is a way of bowing to the totalitarian state, «says Per Brændgaard Mikkelsen in a video on his website.

It is not yet known who allegedly reported Per Brændgaard to the police. In a video on his website, however, Brændgaard emphasizes what he thinks about the review

Dear police and military, open your eyes get into the fight and find out which side it is you want to fight for, "says vaccine skeptic Per Brændgaard, who believes that a global mafia is behind the corona pandemic.

End of article

Link to the Danish article
https://www.bt.dk/samfund/byraadskan...na-smittekaede

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote