View Single Post
Old 04-14-21, 03:18 PM   #3044
Nemesis Bosseret
Mate

Downloads: 88
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The German career in FotRSU should function, but it is only the Stock version. If you want more, do as MM says and use Dark Waters or OM.
Sir i have a question. Actually several questions. Mostly cuz im a bit of a nub on SH4 and stuck mostly with SH3 and SH5. Not a nub in RL tho i actually earned a pair of fish.

Im a bit confused with the American TDC. The range dial seems too small or i cant read it so i cant cross check it with map measurements. Is there any mods that i can add or alterations in the files to make it more legible?
I tried to use the stato/range finder tool and was getting way wonky off measurements, cross checked with the classification of ship and it was trying to throw my torps a miles ahead of the ship i was targeting. I Used the officer ID ship button and then did it myself and found it in the book and clicked the check mark.

Only after several attempts i got it locked up with a semi decent solution. I seriously could of shot with zero solution and guessed my launch times better than the computer was giving me. Im not sure if this deals with having postion keeper on or off. Or if im just a tard with the american TDC. Is there a Tutorial or something on how to use it properly? I like to sharp shoot convoys from near max range and can do this almost every time in SH5 or SH3 with manual targeting even with crap tastic Steam torps. Or is there a way i can maunally input target data to shoot at pre defined spot on the map? aka the Dick O'Kane targeting method?

Thank you for ur time and amazing work.
Nemesis Bosseret is offline   Reply With Quote