View Single Post
Old 01-17-21, 03:13 PM   #1186
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I think it's safe to say most homes in the U.S. have been linked to big brother for quite awhile now. At first, we heard of the same fears how intrusive it would become and the power 'they' will have over the masses.

However the only things that changed was the electric company no longer has to send someone onto my property to read a meter. And when the bill arrives it now contains more details about my electrical usage and how I compare to similar homes. Thanks to this new tech I can actually review and use this information on my bill to make changes and help reduce costs. I like it.
There is one decisive difference. My country planned for and executes the deliberate destabilisation of the powergrid, and mulls laws that allow to switch off households completely, it appeases the green crowd with claimed reneweable energy revolution and knows at the same time that it can an will never work - the government secretely builds maior powerlines additional to the existing ones to neighbourign countries so that we can buy the power from them that we refuse to produce any longer ourselves: we have voluntarily been decided by our government to abandon nuclear power (made in germany, which was once considered security leader in the nukclear business). Our Greens also deliberately want to shut down the few cold-black-start capable powerplants we still have, which already have been drastically reduced in numbers. These are needed in order to go online again if our powergrid ever suffers a nationwide blackout.

All for the precious iullusion that we will be fully on renewable energy. Its just that there is no way around the laws of physics, and the relation between supply and demand.

Stupid self-damaging without need. And an insane annihilation of money and plundering of private households. The industry is being saved from these measures. Thew more sun and the more wind on a day, the more renewable energy beign priduced - the more expensive electricty is for private households over here, its demanded and wanted so by current laws. Make sense of that, if you can. You see, every year I save a little bit more of electricity in my yearly total - and every year I pay significantly more, although every more reneweable energy is being produced. Strange, eh? Its no market going defunct by itself - its a market regulated by intention to go defunct. Defunctionality is the goal.

If judging this all by the final effect only, one would need to conclude that this is a secret FSB operation to destroy the economy of Germany and destabilise civil society...