View Single Post
Old 07-04-19, 11:18 AM   #4
Hebe Vollmaus
Officer

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerolf1 View Post
Hello all. I am running GWX 3.0 and SH3 Commander.

I would like to reduce the number of Large Merchants that spawn both in convoys and sailing alone. I feel there are too many of them, and they make it too easy to sink alot of tonnage. Does any one know wich files to adjust?
[8<--]
For this purpose it is irrelevant which Bigmod you use. All of them use the same Named files.

As for Commander i cannot really say if there is related or not, since i dont use it. But from what i have seen so far, Commander does not interact with the Campaign-files.

"SH3:\data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_RND.mis " <== for the random (RND) events.
"SH3:\data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_SCR.mis " <== for the scripted (SCR) events.
These files are ordinary ini-style text-files which can be opened by ordinary Text-editors like Notepad.
You may also use the Missioneditor with correct "Open (SCR/RND)" and "Save as (SCR/RND)" Menu-items.

Please, never ever change youre installed original files!
Always create a new JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) Mod (Drawer-structure) for youre changes and put them in there. With the ModEnabler you can easily go to "Before Changes" when things go wrong.

Greetings.
Hebe Vollmaus is offline   Reply With Quote