Loader

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Check new fix for RA 1.46

http://ra-dwx.narod.ru/todo.htm

It improves first mission fron Ohio campaign and Kilo HF bug

Thank you! In the meantime I´ve started the Akula-II SC Campaign that got overhauled for RA in 2018 and having a blast. Thanks to the RA devs for their work!

I´ve noticed that with the Akula I have the same minor issue like I had with some other subs a year ago in RA. Sometimes setting them to Periscope Depth isn´t enough to receive messages or ESM with the antennas and you have to ascend another meter. Don´t know if bug or game engine limitation/sea state dependant, just wanted to let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusik View Post
The error is still there and it's in the radio message, which gives wrong LAT LONG coordinates. The patrol area is marked with a star and it's to the NE of the arrival point. The radio message points to SE coordinates. At least this was the case when I played the mission.
Yes I´ve noticed this small red asterix on the map. Does that mean when I sail to this symbol the mission should proceed?

Also is there an convenient way to unlock campaign missions without deconstructing the campaign in the editor? I´ve heard that certain modifications to the debrief.txt can achieve this.

Thanks in advance.
MANoWAR.U52 is offline   Reply With Quote