View Single Post
Old 02-28-15, 11:56 AM   #57
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

I'll definitly pay for your subscription for you to mess around with it even if just to try it. 20$ for the chance to have someone with more experiance than me the change to maybe add something small is a bargin to me.

Will update this post later I'm filling out more of the compartment as seen above. Updated a ton of the github wiki as well.

Edit: Got the Galley/Mess/Officers Quarters compartment layout finalized. Got the ocean setup updated for Unreal 4.7 hotfix 1 so I'm gonna play with that for a while later tonight, but only for a bit I'm going to do something more constructive and start fleshing out the general exterior shape of Nautilus. I asked a submarine modeller what he would charge. 100 for the model. 300 for the .blend. Psh I'll model it myself thank you, even though thats an acceptable price its unacceptable with my current project budget. I read a good phrase. "Game development success: Time, budget, skills. You'll succeed as long as you have two, and each one changes the others"

Last edited by nsomnia; 02-28-15 at 04:21 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote