Old 09-29-19, 11:21 AM   #7
skirich
Chief

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok69 View Post
Thanks guys, for useful answers and not the usual subsim bull****

Except for you Skirich, you are on my ****list now. The last part of your answer was ridiculously apologist for the mechanic, and the first part was non-applicable, and nonsensical.

Also I know you're the one who was talking about allowing each binary one at a time, on the discord, rather than giving the SH4 executable admin rights.
So when someone tries to help you and give a little color but you feel it’s not what you are looking for instead of being graciously thankful and declining the help you insult the person.

You asked about how to cheat in the game with the renown mechanic.
I explained to you how you dont really need to cheat.
I explained to you how to use the mechanics to get free stuff you would otherwise need to spend renown on.
I explained the thought process behind renown.
You called this non-applicable and nonsensical, in reality your thought process to come to this conclusion is flawed.

You bring up topics from other forums and somehow color those as well while you have no idea what you are talking about.
Got it.
Oh and nice jab there calling the "usual discussions" on subsim bull****. You also insulted everyone on this site in one shot with that one.
You are someone that does not deserve the courtesy of a reply and I’ll never help again.

What others may do is up to them, since you insulted the whole site.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by skirich; 09-29-19 at 01:17 PM.
skirich is offline   Reply With Quote