View Single Post
Old 11-22-19, 05:44 PM   #8146
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ Nah come on, it may be a shame, but T. is not the man or villain enough to bedevil him that way, not worth the effort.

He is intelligent or besser "gerissen" or "bauernschlau" enough to still have 50 percent of americans as supporters. It was hard enough to learn two strange languages, i cannot understand what happens and why. I gave up after Trump and brexit. Let it go, you won't change it, you will only amass hate if you try to understand it, relax. Humans are idiots, look at China, look at North Korea, at Russia, live with the facts, relax.
I do not imply that he knows what he is doing, I did not mean an intenmtion to push the US inbto that fascist reigme direction. But I have ofteh said by now I see him not as the cause but as the symptom of things. And in this bigger view his appearance and the fact that so many forgive him his unacceptable failings and brutal behaviour and nevertheless even support and defend him when he denies realty and calls it a lie while it bveing rubbe din his face, show that this shift towards the brutlaization of potlics is beign accepted. I do not grant him the brains and wittiness to know this or that by plan - man, he needs a crib sheet to memorize even profane outbursts like the one I showedon that picture (he later told it into the camera word by word), that is not a sign of sovereignty or a bright mind or capable memory. Simple truth is: he is a mental and intellectual dud. And a psychiatrically noticable personality with striking deficits and problems.

Its just for reasons of probability that a blind hen picking the ground all day long, occasionally hits a corn too. By accident.

That 50% of Ameifans support btw most likely is a myth. Not even every fifrth citizen elgibale to votel cared tio give him his vote last time. Most seem to not care, or have turned away in resignation. Thats how it seems to me. Likely that the past three years however have activated the polticla will again. And this may be where the impeahcment, even when fialign, will mount a threat on Trump: it may tip the baölance in faovur iof Demcoreats regarding the many protest and undecided and alway-scangign voters who feel no party loyalty at all. If so I epxect such an effect being against little Cesar, not in his favour. And this could become a problem at the next elections. Two defeats serving as warning shots he already has received recently.