View Single Post
Old 01-21-21, 03:15 PM   #812
alexsanjaya
Watch

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In the center column of JSGME app is "Tasks..." in blue, click that and follow the link:

OIC. Thanks

Like this then ;

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\Silent Hunter 4 Wolves Of The Pacific\MODS]

OM_DarkWaters_V6
OM_Pac_Env
Webster's Ship Manuvering Fix for v1.4 and v1.5
OM_FritzFix
SMALLER_SEA_BEAD_ROCKS
SMALLER_SEA_PLANTS_20
OM_Strategic_Map_Symbols
510 Rel_SH4_Trans-Atlantic_Raio
NHK Radio Tokyo
OM_U-Jagd
OM_Stock_RAOFB_UJagd

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Super mods are generally a collection of mods, known to work together. If you start mixing other mods in on top of a super mod, you will often end up with certain aspects not functioning as expected, maybe to the point of random or constant CTDs. There is usually some measure of tweaking, as Fifi suggests that can be done, and not run into trouble, or "tune" other add-in mods that you might try to use, so they work together with the "base" mod. Fifi took a lot of time to tune the environment in OM Dark Waters, and trying to alter some aspects of it does affect the functionality of the AI response, so look-out for that.

I need the environment mod for getting rid of those alien looking gigantic undersea sea plant, of which I've never encounter even once in the real world. Although some of my colleague did claim they had seen the Kraken or even Mermaids, but all those sightings also involve too much encounter with Jack Daniel's or similar
alexsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote