View Single Post
Old 08-16-22, 11:24 PM   #4
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

I miss Wolves at War. (WaW)

They had a really nice website and method of operation.

I always wanted to play, but during their heyday I was always in the ocean of GWX development.

I used to read patrol orders and resultant reports, always feeling like I was a kid with my nose pressed up against the window.

The only alternative for such things currently in the SH3 environment, is the off-site dumpster fire wrapped in a train wreck.

I think it would be great if somebody else stepped up and restarted something like WaW again, if only to create a positive alternative. There does seem to be a sort of resurgence happening lately as it is. As long as its leader(s) keep things relatively simple and positive without miles of complication it could work. As long as the players wishing to take part in it understand that without input the project fails.... you have a recipe for success.

Maybe you should cast your net, ask about out loud here via poll etc. after a little planning. If you get a fair response, maybe then you could even ask Neal for a little space here at Subsim to carry out operations.

I'm back in development with the other Grey Wolves again, so with my luck any such new organized flotilla project will be a smash hit.... and I'll meet the 'Lehmann Proof Window' once more.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote