View Single Post
Old 05-26-20, 04:13 PM   #22
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

Default realism

yes this is a massive improvement over stock but is wildly out on many factors for instance :

Torpedo reload times , wire Break Threshold , Max Depths , Submarine weapon Load,s ect

However this Mod Represents a Major Improvement Platform for cold waters im quite deep in to the things that have been changed and its is very impressive

my only additions really will be much more better accurate weapons & vessels and maybe Thermal Torpedo's and under water Flare Decoy,s so like Aircraft flare,s vs heat seeker missiles but Navy Versions of Aquatic Flares vs Underwater thermal seeking torpedo's

deployable self propelled mines are a thing im toying with also you could send em in on coming ships paths then when targets are within proximity sensor range they self propel them self's at the target

And real world extensive Countermeasure systems also better hud and information displays for weapons and controls for each era or submarine types so analog and digital systems.

the other aim im going for is so its very important to identity your targets so you know what weapons you are up against

i may make lock mod so you can only view your own sub external

so you cant see what your weapons are doing bar on conditions and map displays so no more all my weapons have Cameras in the nose and then use them like fly by wire underwater attack planes i recon with out that feature the hit rates will fall of quite a bit.

Last edited by steel shark; 05-26-20 at 04:31 PM.
steel shark is offline   Reply With Quote