Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisenwurst View Post
What's it like where you are?

Quarantine/Lockdown/Curfew ????

I hope you're all doing ok.

Down here in Sydney there's plenty food ( only in supermarkets/takeaways from cafes ). 99% of people doing Social Distancing/Masks. Not really a Ghost town but quiet.

5 big cruise ships that were hanging around off the harbour wanting to enter but were refused permission, were finally reprovisioned ( can't spell ) after entering the harbour, and sent on their way to their home ports, after a mammoth all night operation.

The building where I live, people are checking on each other - food/TP , everyone ok. Nice.

What's it like in LA - Mr Quatro, vienna ???

Onkel Neil - in Texas ???

Jimbuna in Newcastle ???

Eichhornchen in The Fens ??? Plenty nuts ??

Aktung in Napa ???

Reece in WoopWoop ???

I don't want to do a Roll Call...but you get the picture.

I hope we all get through it OK.
Here in England we are in lock down,with only certain outings being allowed & social distancing in effect,of course,we have some idiots who consider that they are above the rules that others have to follow.We have plenty of food,even allowing for the panic buyers.

I have spent a lot more time on SH5,but an stuck now on Distant cover(Battleships & Aircraft Carriers,so if any of you have found these,please tell me where & when you found them)
I am lucky enough to have a decent game to play,loads of e-books & movies on a hard-drive.............not forgetting the internet.