View Single Post
Old 12-09-18, 11:34 AM   #3
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocken View Post
herr kaleuns is there a large compass addon for sh4. u-boot missions. mods activated as follows om , omegu. and dbsm .

thank you.
I'm not sure what "dbsm" is (??) but I have addressed making larger HUD dials for OM and it's main counterparts.

DO NOT use the "Magnified HUD Dials for v1.5" as listed by bismarck1011......it's not compatible to OM and it's many parts. As the info for it states...….it's to be used with a Stock v1.5 game, no other mods added.

Specifically, I have two mods compatible with OM:

Magnified Hud Dials for OMv720
Which is compatible with the base OM version.

Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU
Which is to be used with Operation Monsun v720 with patch5, plus OMEGU v300 and patch7.

If your game is modded with these mods.....you're set for adding these larger HUD Dials to OM with no trouble.

However, this "dbsm" you're adding.....if it changes OM's files that the HUD Dials mod also change, IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE!! You'll have unintended results with the mod combination, because my Larger HUD Dials are only compatible with the mods I've listed. When one mod overwrites pervious mod files, they need to be "compatible" with each other in order for all things to work together.

"Buyer Beware!!" of just adding mods without knowing what one mod will do to another!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote