View Single Post
Old 02-27-21, 10:04 PM   #6513
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

In Germany, in stores and public transportation, FFP2/KN95 standard is now obligatory. Shop owners can be persecuted if they allow customers wearing different things than FFP2 masks. That the government allowed cotton cloths for so long I have always critizised, from beginning on. Last spring, such FFP 2 masks were rare and they wanted to reserve them for the health workers. They are not rare anymore since mid-summer, and affordable since then, now being cheap and at pre-pandemic price niveaus. You can buy them at supermarket cash desks, like chewing gum or cigarettes. 50 cents.

Using public transportation without paying for a ticket they persecute. Driving without fastened seatbelts, or license: gets persecuted. I wonder why they are not going as strict after incorrectly worn masks. But many wear them correctly. You make it a case that no masks should be worn at all. That is not acceptable, nor is it logical.

Social distancing a personal choice? No, because if you decide against it, you do so at the health risk of others whose freedom to stay healthy and distanced from possible infectous people you violate. your freedom ends were you viollate other people's freedom on most essential ,basic riughts. The right to live, for example, the right to stay healthy. The right to not getting put at risk just because you feel like doing so. If your choice to not socially distance from others leads to boosting the infections, you cannot claim a right then, because others get ill, go to hospital and some of them die - because of your egoist decision.

You have no right to put yourself over the right of the other to live. It would be slaughter. If not even murder, which it is if you know in full what you are doing. Taking the death of others into acceptance, to me is the same like intentionally that somebody, planfully, willfully. It just is the same guilt.

In supermarkets here, they have tissues and desinfectant sprays. You take a tissue, with it you grab the flask with the spray, and spray the shopping cart'S handles. You put the flask back, swipe the handles with the tissue, throw it away, it, and then have a relatively clean handle. Even more important: clever people use desinfectant on their hands right after they left the shop. I do so immediately after I left the shop, I have hand sanitizer always in my pockets these days.

The virus does not endlessly live on surfaces, no virus does. Store the goods you bought in the open, in the light, not in a dark place after returning home. For the first hours, a day maybe, then place them where you usually do.

There have been no reports so far on people infecting themselves with the use of cash money, cardboard boxes, glass bottles and such. And virusses do not like sun light of the day (UV radiation deactivates them fast).

You see, you focus on what a certain amount of people do wrong. This you turn into an argument that every effort is in vein, and conclude that thus no rules and measures should be tried to delay the virus at all. If we would do like you claim, we would get a situation like there was in the US, and worse. Hospitals would not just bog down - they would be destoyed by he sheer weight of corpses piling up on their floors. The drama of those 500 thousand dead is not that a country with 320 million populatio has more deaths than a coutnry with just 80 million people, that is almost to be expected. The crime lies in the fact that many of these deaths were unneeded, and caused by non-caring and malicous political leadership that did encourage to behave the way you propagate here, and motvated many state givenrment and pressed them as best as it could to play ball.

Is the mass killing the last US government committed not horrifying enough ? Must we all want to repeat it? Germany has had 70 thousand dead now. Germany has one quarter the population of the US, quite exactly. If German conditions would be projected onto the US, you would multiply these losses with four, get 280 thousand and then would have a reaosnable estimation for the number of deaths that were unavoidable in the US. Instead, you have seen in the US almost twice as many. 220 thousand more than expected by this rough calculation. And that is the scale of mass murder I accuse the old government of. Over 200 thousand Us citizend dead who could still live if the old government would not have motivated statre governments to not act accrordinmg to Fauci's and other's recommendations, but behave as if nothing was going on and masks were nonsense and all is fine. A blood bath which could have been avoided.

And here now comes you, telling the world that we should not wear masks and all those measures are pointless.

Is that really all that you have learned from the past year? Is this really all...? "No masks!"...???

I know that the economy cannot stay locked down forever. I am furious at that the time won by it has been headlessly, carelessly wasted by the EU and the German government, I want to see the politically responsible idiots hanging at the gallow for their monumental, desastrous, super-costly failure. But we need to trade time, until our toolkit to vaccinate against this virus - and whats more: to treat severe cases, to actually heal this desease - is more complete, and armed up. Else our hospitals would end like they ended in Bologna last year. Absolutely, totally, chancelessly overwhelmed and brought down, runnign out of just evertyhing, and triaging by routine and sending patients back, denying them entrance. The pages with death notes in the cities newpspapers being multiplied by a factor of 18 per day - compared to the number pf pages per week before the desease.

Thats what it is about, and was always about. Buying time, avoiding that the health system gets completely overwhelmed and completely brought down. The economic and financial falldown will be immense. I have warned of it and posted about it often enough. I know no answer to that. That all together is why we call this crisis a major desaster. A DESASTER. Desasters know no runnign with a happy end. If they would have happy ends, we would call them differently - but not desasters. To me this desaster has the potneital to cause a moinumental system chnage: of money, eocnomy, govenement form, globla econiomc order. Everything. Right now we deal with the medical dimension of the desaster. I fear that is just the prelude to the real earthquake coming. It wouldn't be the first time in history that a huge power or dying empire is given the final kick to drop over the cliff by a natural deaster or a big pandemic.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-27-21 at 10:29 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote