Old 02-26-21, 07:18 AM   #7
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaero View Post
Hey folks,

Many years ago I became excited about submarines through Silent Hunter III. I inevitable began searching for some guides when I couldn't sink anything, which led me to these forums, which set me on a path of countless hours playing every subsim I could get my hands on. I eventually joined the Navy and ended up becoming a radioman on a Virginia class submarine, which still sounds wild to me. I actually did that? Dang. Now five years later my contract is up and I'm officially living on dry land once more.

I just wanted to say hi! It has been quite a ride. I really want to play something with some Virginia's in it now for comparison haha. Any recommendations? Anything new upcoming? The last modern subsim I tried was Dangerous Waters.

Also, I'd be happy to answer any submarine life questions anyone might have. Obviously I'm not going to comment on any technical details, but boy can I tell you about some of the ups and downs (quite literally).

Cheers all.
I thought they did away with RM and IC rates and they're all just IT now.

I hope they've improved the bodies-to-racks ratio than in my time where we got to hot-rack as junior enlisted(I was on 594 and 688 class boats when I was in).
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote