View Single Post
Old 08-24-18, 04:44 PM   #21
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

That he took an opportunity anbd got away with it doe snot mean he did right. It only means he got away with it while playing foul.

It seems to be fact that they advertised features that were not there, and did not tell they were not there. You said you look, when buying a game, for features you like. Many of those features you may have read about, where not there. Why you defend this, is beyond me. You certainly contradict your own statements, in parts. I find this fascinating: how people can cheat on themselves. Ethics behaviour, you mentioned, and your lack of care for it. Well, its not so much a thing for an ethics commission. Selling something on grounds of false advertising, telling customers they get somethign that in fact they get not, the law simply calls: fraud. Correct it would have been if they said two years ago the game is not complete. Thus I mentioned they should have sold it back then as Early Access, for reduced price. They still would have found their buyers. There always are.

The man tried a coup and ran, and he got away with it, fine. But that does not make it right.