View Single Post
Old 06-28-12, 09:29 AM   #19
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

hmm, that may be the direction ill go but it can be quite pricy in the terms of just wanting to run sh5 smoothly. thats practicly the only pc games ill play now(wife and kid not a bacholar here) because i get carried away. i do believe a computer with a i7 860 2nd gen. with a 570 superclocked and 8 gigs of ram should be able to run SH5 as i had no problems with the computer i sold. im waiting on buying SSDrives because the money vs space even with RAID doesnt balance out. 80 bucks and you get a 1T these days. im defintly going to research some more on that setup above. money will be an issue and when i say i got rid of my computer that means i have to build one to whole which means keyboard,mouse,speakers,monitor/s, and tower. so it will be hard convincing my wife of this as thats why i had to sell my computer before and it almost drove us to a divorce, but as of now ive grown a little older and more responsible with my time so we'll see. i was actually considering a whole AMD setup because of the price and thats what i want to know is basing it between Intel/Nvidia Vcard and AMD/AMD Vcard. so what would it take to run SH5 with AMD products?
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote