View Single Post
Old 10-30-22, 05:08 PM   #5
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Commander Wallace has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Thread of the Year
Nomination basis: Mapuc / Markus started this thread to create a medium with which Subsim members could express things that were or are weighing on their hearts and mind. In troubled times, Markus was looking for a way to bring people together.
Forum: General Topics

Nominated Member: mapuc
Nominated Post: Speakers Corner
Quote:
Hi there you seems to have something on you heart, something you wanna tell to the people here at subsim park.

Take a step up on this old wooden beer crate and let your heart sing out the words you need to come out with.

Rules-NO one are allowed to post comments to a members writing in this thread-Here it's only word from the "speaker"
I'm thinking about others could use these :Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: or what you think the "speaker" should have for what they have written.

(Rules-Same as always SubSim rules and it's forbidden to get personal-You may speak about what an another member have written-But without getting personal)

So steep up and speak out my friend.

Edit
I have had this idea for month if not years-Why not make a thread where people can write what's on their mind-without the need to discuss it with others
End edit

Markus
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote