Old 09-08-10, 03:51 PM   #30
Hangman
Bosun

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
Hello Hangman,
edit the "JSGME.ini" within your games folder (textfile, use notepad e.g.).
Change second line to "Name=MODS"
I appreciate the quick reply. I will go back and look at it, I must have missed it the first time I looked, but I didn't see anything in there regarding "Name=DW_MODS".
But, I installed JSGME v2.6 first. Then, when I installed LwAmi 308, it installed an earlier version of JSGME into the game folder. Then when I installed LwAmi 309, it installed another version of JSGME in the game folder as well. So I currently have a JSGME v1.8 (or something similar), a v2.2 and a v2.6 on my desktop.
If the v2.2 that was installed with LwAmi 309 did not have the path of the default mods directory,then the INI file of v2.6 would have been over-written, then v2.6 is basically obsolete, correct ?
Can a reinstall of v2.6 put in the latest INI file ? I would assume so. I shouldn't have to uninstall it all first I don't think.
The v2.6 was installed at C:\Program files (x86)\JoneSoft\JSGME where the others were installed at the game directory C:\Submarine\Sonalist\Dangerous Waters ...

<Edited> Found the INI and edited it. Everything is working smoothly. Thank you for all your help.

Last edited by Hangman; 09-09-10 at 09:17 AM.
Hangman is offline   Reply With Quote