View Single Post
Old 07-16-13, 03:31 PM   #13
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I just wonder as I know guys that are left handed and they dont seem that interested in a left hand upper.At least in my case the one person I mentioned
he is very much the cool hobby of the next few years type.

He never did much shooting then he deiced to "get into it" and he ordered an upper that was left handed I think he had to wait a few months not sure exactly.Anyway he brought it out on the 4th and the Lao guy looked at it fired a few rounds then set it down and said "waste of money".

We actually had to zero the lefty rifle such is the experience level of the lefty gun owner.I would think it would be better to first try out of few rifles if you are a lefty and see if you really need the left handed port or not.Say that you're left handed but right eye dominate which means that with a rifle it is better to learn trigger control with the right hand anyway.

I know of people that are right handed but left eye dominate and they shot left with rifles and right with pistols(because with a pistol you can simply hold the sights over farther to one side).
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote