View Single Post
Old 11-06-10, 10:58 PM   #9
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Kudos Kyth!

Kyth my Man I have played your mission and it's terrific! An earth-jarring artillery barrage to start the game( just a little footnote players are advised not to open their gunsights at the beginning of the game until you leave the village otherwise you'll get lots of broken gun sights at the start of game.|This happened to me twice.|My tank was hit and by the time I got to the blocking position my gunsights looked like Tiffany stained glass lamp). Good use of the Bereka map and good , solidd action.|excellent first try |Kyth you really have the knack for it.

The only problem and this is why I don't favour those mission successful or failed triggers. I was unable to finish the mission successfully.The first try I know was my fault because I went a little bit off the blocking point to get a better shooting position.|I took out all the 9 Sov tanks and then when I arrived at the bridge to stop the main attack I got a mission failed message.

the second time I faithfully followed the messages and bagged 18 tanks and 84 infantry but still got the mission failed message????The 3rd time I destroyed 16 enemy tanks( despite having a shattered gun sight) but I was taken out by the last surviving T34.

Very good atmosphere, the weather gloomy and drizzly is wonderful and creates a very real difficult factor for the player as you have to spot the enemy before they spot you.

My suggestion would simply be to make the mission triggers a bit more loose as to give the player wider latitude and avoid mission failed despite virtually destroying the entire opposing force.

My advice Kyth! Make more because you really have the knack for it.

|I haven't fogotten my own missions and will email you my best 1.4, unoff 1.5 and beta 1.5 ones with some basic briefing.

Thanks again Panzer Kommandant

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote