View Single Post
Old 06-01-16, 03:51 PM   #3
Usurpator
Wolfpack Dev Team

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsheeler View Post
I don't have much time for playing any games these days and I want to support this on Kickstarter. I am hoping there will be some type of ai that might fill in the other three slots required by other players.

My problem is that I cannot commit to when and for how long i will be able to play. Too many uncontrollable elements in my life that do not allow me to guarantee uninterrupted time slots during any given day. So I fear logging in with 3 others and then letting them down halfway through a game.

Is there any information on this game over a situation like mine? I love sub sims and really would like to experience this game. I will probably pledge on kickstarter anyway.

Also, and I have commented on this on their kickstarter page, but does anyone know the difference between the $48 pledge level and the $96? The 48 says that you will be allowed access during the development of the game and the 96 says you can be a beta tester. I know I don't have time to be a quality beta tester so it would not be fair to them but can I still play during the beta time as a $48 level pledge?

This is great news for this community though. I am also keeping an eye on Uboot.
It is currently possible to play the game in single player, but it is quite hard since you have to run between the stations. We are thinking about adding ai to make this easier, but it all depends on how much time we have to develop the game. We are not adding this to the first demo.

Both of the pledge leves you mentiones gives you access to updated versions of the game during the development process. The higher one also gives you access to a special tester-forum where you can act as a beta tester, having personal contact with us, give feedback and making suggestions regarding the game.
Usurpator is offline   Reply With Quote