View Single Post
Old 11-24-21, 10:58 PM   #390
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Willow and Fubar:
You guys are great and an impressive support system for this very large SH3 upgrade.
I did not get any of these messages, Fubar, but will download and file for reference.

I understand that in a recreation, ie, game, there is no requirement for tight authenticity...especially about penalties for non-compliance with Orders...but that maybe should be made clear in the guidance in the 'handbook' for those starting the game, otherwise, as in my case, confusion results, problems need solving and the support group spends unnecessary time.

Oh, and when I did return to W...haven in compliance to the order and was confused as to how to 'close', the program did indeed crash. I was able to begin the patrol again using the previous Save while In Harbor Before Next Patrol (or whatever) and start the patrol/mission over from the beginning...but it was worrisome for a while. I always am concerned for how newbies handle programs. That is especially true if one wants to enlarge the user base, as we all do.
Happy Thanksgiving for those for whom it signifies.
Archive1
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote