View Single Post
Old 06-03-20, 01:54 PM   #2
M134
Mate

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Hello!
I would advice you an Epic mod since it adds most of content and mechanics. I doubt that you'll find wake homing torpedoes, anti-air missilies and torpedoes that are NOT have same lifetime at different speeds, anywhere else) We also have a crew leveling now)
We do have Russian campaign. Also we have a global map and algthough I dislike it, I've changed code to make it round (you can go through map border and appear on the other side) - also feature avaliable only in EM
We're trying to keep a balance between realism and fun gameplay. Also we're following KF approach and many things are customizable through configs, so you can adjust gameplay to your style and liking.
Do not forget to check ingame help (Shift+F1) Info there is a bit outdated, but 90% correct.

On the not-bright side:
- We've cut China out. Map is turned into global map and ships are playing roles of US ships.
- Only partial translation. Thanks to Frank and Rokvam from Steam we have most general texts translated to English, but most texts in campaign are not.

EM is still in development, so new features are added and bugs are being fixed. If you'll need any help with mod, you can write in Steam or here.
M134 is offline   Reply With Quote