BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Deleted current campaign captain.

Entered captains name again.

Trying to launch SH3 from the SH3 Commander.

Is there a reason why this error showing below is occurring over and over about 20 times before loading the game to the menu screen.

Error Header >“Silent Hunter 3: sh3.exe entry point not found”

Error Showing > “The procedure entry point Direct3Dcreate9Ex could not be located in the dynamic link library d3d9.dll”

Do the d3d9.dll and the d3d9 that are inside Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final mod do these stay with the mod or are they cut and pasted to the main SH3 folder?

Is my mod list enabled correctly?

GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - Alternate Loadscreen - Full Circle < now being over written
GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons < now being over written
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - Integrated Orders < now being over written
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot' < now being over written
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX - Open Hatch Mod < now being over written
Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final <mod folder 1
SH3 Commander < mod folder 2

Removed other mods as per BigWalleye's instructions.

Peter

SH3 Commander should be in its own folder on the root. The file SH3Cmdr.exe should not be in any other folder.

Start SH3C. If you haven't already done so, enter the path to your SH3 game folder in SH3 Options/General Settings. Now select New Career and enter your new captain's name, flotilla, and start date in SH3C. THEN start SH3 from SH3C. Enter THE SAME captain's name, flotilla, and start year in SH3. Do not start a career in SH3 before starting it in SH3C.

JSGME should copy d3d9.dll correctly if it is in the mod folder called Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final.

I am not sure what you mean by <mod folder 1 and <mod folder 2. You should only have one folder called /MODS and it should be in your SH3 game folder, at the same level as /Data. That is:

<SH3 game folder>
/Data
/MODS
sh3.exe
<SH3C folder>
SH3Cmdr.exe

I hope this helps.

EDIT:

You CAN have a /MODS folder in your SH3C folder, but for now, leave it alone. Work only with the /MODS folder in the SH3 game folder.

BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote