Old 03-15-21, 04:06 AM   #10
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
Fall of the Rising sun, completely excellent. Follow the directions to the T to install it properly.

IJN if you want to play the Japanese! Also excellent. I think this is the only mod playing on the opposite side. Very interesting. https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=137761 Don't mix the mod saves. Use separate installations of SH4 in a non standard folder. I've found that Fall of the rising sun works fine on my D drive in the steam program foldersx86 folder however. According to some, it won't work on the standard C: installation folder.
You did sir, miss Op. Monsun: Dark, which is skippering a Uboat as a Kaleun... as well as We dive at Dawn, which is you as a Brit skipper(this 1 is in the bonus section, if memory serves Me right... and does need some serious TLC, as does Op: Monsun: Dark )

Also of interest, is a short mega for skippering a U.S. Fleetboat over in the Atlantic, called Subron 50, as well.

The IJN career, though... does call for using SH4 'stock', no adding in any other mega ods... at ALL. Is to mods that are needed... Kelto's IJN sub's & a career add in, which is hot listed in a reply post by propbeanie, near the tail end of the main thread for the sub's mod by Keltos.

There is 1 last mega I can think of, for the USSR, called soviet waterways... which I have yet to have tried out... YET... being the operative word here.

I think I have touched off on some mega mods/mods that were missed thus far... though NOT 100% sure that even I didn't miss 1 or more, Myself, at that.

Any way, as always, I hope this info has been of help...

M. M.

If you intend to run more than 1 mega/mod mix, I can't strongly enough stress, to ensure you use MultiSH4 with them all... this will save you from cross contaminating your game saves, as using it makes separate game save folders.