View Single Post
Old 12-19-20, 02:15 PM   #8
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
Thank you that's mighty nice of you,, I'll have to get the PT out and see what the gas mileage is one way,,coming from the west port of Fremantle Australia I barely make it half way up the continent. I went and copied a list of bases,, I don't expect all I've thinned out stuff that would be a waste of space here. I'll have to get back with you on fuel mileage.and with some dates. and thank you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
that's quite a list. it may take me some time to do all of those. how about if we do it in stages.
1. Philippines to Perth
2. Guadalcanal/Solomons

and see where that leaves us.

as far as your PT deck guns is concerned, why not lash a 3 inch-50 on the front deck and pretend it is an Army 37mm...just like Ol' Jack Kannady? (boston pronunciation)
i've created a file for 1942-Philippines that gives a couple of bases until March 1942.
I gave American Ingenuity the benefit of the doubt and kept the Cavite base open until 3/11/42 which was the day that Buckeley picked up Dugout Doug and delivered him back to the US Army on Mindanao 2 days later.
so you can run missions in/around Manila until March 11, 1942. after that you are out of luck (and bases).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/knibw...Bases.zip/file
Please download only this file. Thank you.

i'll start work on the Guadalcanal tomorrow.
Gotta go celebrate Christmas with the in-laws for the remainder of today.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote