View Single Post
Old 03-09-11, 03:56 AM   #4
etheberge
Watch Officer

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
well i could tell you one thing. in the periscope views at night the lights arent red or dimmed and it can be very distracting while trying to figure out shots at night and it throws the feel of the game off.
Drakkhen20 - I imported the toolbar from I think TMO on my personnal install and it helps a bit. I might release it if I can remember what I did and if it's ok with Ducimus or whoever made it originally. Like I said I also want to tweak my rec manual mod, I think the red background on it is still too light. Were you talking about some other lights specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbjackso View Post
I have put some thought into making a OM/ATO version of NMMO. I've done some experiments to see if it is doable, and I think I could probably come up with something. I'm also wondering if there are enough people out there still playing SH4 w/OM/OMEGU to make it worthwhile. I will monitor this thread to see if any interest is generated.
That would be great Nbjackso. I'm using your navmap mod with RFB on the pacific side and I love it. Let's see what happens.

11 War Patrols / 56 ships sunk or damaged for 212,022 tons
Zero casualties throughout the war
Scuttled on 8 May, 1945 in Sonderburg Bay, after German surrender
etheberge is offline   Reply With Quote