View Single Post
Old 09-28-23, 07:08 PM   #2755
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
I'm still ready and able to serve as a beta tester SIR!
Thank you!

Mini update Wolves of the Kaiser: 1914 - 1918 09/28/2023:

Still smooth sailing, several nice additions to the "testbed" installation:

1) -The U-139 Class U-Cruiser has been created at long last; in the previous screenshots it was a "dummy" object attached to another sub. Now it exists as a fully-functional and cloned playable unit.

Type IX was used because it is also German and has the correct number of torpedo tubes: four forward and two aft, plus it is a big boat with a large crew size (although not as big as U-139).

It will be an amazing contrast - sailing on tiny UB-I boats early in the war, less than 100 feet long and less than 20 men - and in 1918 getting to command this monster submarine, with 24 torpedoes! The U-139, in fact, was longer than a lot of good-sized oceangoing freighters of the time.

2) -Added Monmouth Class and Devonshire Class cruisers to the game.

3) -Added Acheron Class destroyers to the game.

4) -Prepared the last Royal Navy battlecruisers for final release: HMS Tiger, HMS Queen Mary, and Lion Class.

5) -Additional work on Ancillaries/Special Items for your officers, which may improve performance.

6) -Conducted research for 3d medals like Pour le Merite, Iron Cross, Hanseatic Cross, Max Joseph Order, and more.

I am quite happy with progress made, especially since I used no vacation time and have been working 7 day 56 hour weeks! Very soon I will be taking a good chunk of time off that will speed up progress so hang in there people! I am really liking the position we are in.

As a bonus, most of the mod is backed up off my PC on a storage account. There will never again be a hacker attack that destroys years' worth of work. I can guarantee that.

iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote