View Single Post
Old 09-26-19, 10:00 AM   #79
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://translate.google.de/translat..._11185339.html

Her view of things must be seen in context. And the context must include her Asperger personality and mind, including the inherent imbalance and explosive temper that is also part of her biography.

Like the author, I am quite convinced that she does not stage or plays a role only, but that she is authentic. Which is what makes it so worrying seeing people blindly following her.

I am not about denouncing Asperger patients or ridiculing Greta for being one. But I want attention being paid to what that automatically means and implies. Media and public attention ignore it for fear of being politically incorrect and discriminating Asperger people if they point out that these people are "not normal". But hell, I cannot help it, the norm is a defined majority standard - and Aspergers are not normal. Its not as if they are impure, but they are different, and that brings both positve and negative differences.

It is a mistake to let an Asperger personality with its typical black-white-painting and pedantic fanatism define the world for all. Its dangerous. These people must learn to adapt to the world around them that is so different than they are themselves. And many, although not all, can learn to adapt to it, and by that interact smoother with other people and other opinions and other views. I have absolutely not the impression that Greta alraedy is there and that her family environment is overly healthy for her. And she is known for having episodes of total loss of control over temper and screaming attacks if she does not get her will or something happens that she does not like.

She has a lot to learn, still. For the time being, she is an interested child with both serious issues and a fanatical, obsessive interest in something that makes her seing the world black and white only. This obsessive interest for something makes Asperger people easily polarisizing, paintign things blakc and white, and necessarly attracting conflict.