View Single Post
Old 03-06-10, 10:22 AM   #24
Heretic
Commodore

Downloads: 240
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenyggdrasil View Post
Could this be a similar approach for manning the AI-boats?
I don't think so. I would imagine they could have crew added the same way as other AI ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanGS View Post
What modding tools did you use and what files are responsible for making this possible. please make a totorial if you have time im very interested in this
The AI files in the mod can be editted with a text editor. I used Granny Viewer (free d/l, google it) to view the body parts and animations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtmonkeynads View Post
Would it be possible to have a clear the bridge order ?
You can trigger things with commands so I think it would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@UK View Post
Very Nice, downloading now.

The only other comment I'd make though from looking at the screenshot is that maybe have it so that the Watch Officer doesn't use his Binoculars, or find a way to remove them from his character, as he already has a pair of Binoculars around his neck, so it might look abit odd with him having two pairs.
They are part of his torso mesh. I didn't figure out how to change body parts until this morning. You can turn attached objects, like the binoculars, on and off with scripts, so they go away when the crew is below. There are several beard meshes in the game, so it looks like they have it possible to 'grow' breads via scripting.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote