Thread: Win8 Surprise
View Single Post
Old 08-26-13, 06:16 PM   #2
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Hi, from your old pals at Sony! Everybody needs to remember this when they look at that shiny new Blu Ray piece of trash on the shelf. The company that gets perfectly good game companies to pay for installing malware on our computers needs to pay and it needs to pay by none of us ever buying another Sony product again. I do not care how much I like one of their products, I'll find something made by someone else that works good enough and buy it instead.

Sony is a company without morals or respect for its customers, whose only allegiance is to the dollars in your pocket, which it will stoop to any measure, right, wrong, by force if necessary to obtain them. Sony has no problem installing malware on our machines to deny us lawful use of both the machines themselves and the software we legally own. I have no problem starving Sony to death.

SecuROM is a Sony product. It victimizes the game companies, who paid probably millions for its use, and then acts as a piece of malware on a million machines. We don't have to allow it to happen. We can kill Sony by starvation. Sony richly deserves it.

We need to insist and we need to enforce that corporations had better be something more than money machines or we will terminate them by starvation.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote