View Single Post
Old 02-28-17, 06:35 AM   #11
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur Salwarowski View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! From what I have already seen, the atmosphere here is really great (very pleasent and welcoming).
I have been up to my eyes in work over the last few days, but I can already show you some (hopefully) good stuff - we have our website up, the first teaser-trailer, as well as a few shots of an early prototype.
However, as I feel that this is not the proper place to start discussing UBOOT: The Board Game, then I would like to ask about where to set up the thread: could the game have its own thread in the 'Naval and Subsim Games' sub-forum, or should I post a new thread within the UBOOT main thread? Sorry for asking all the noob questions, but I'd like to do things by the book
Create a new thread in the 'UBOOT' thread clearly stating said thread is for 'The Board Game' version and I'll have a look at it.

If it looks out of place or anyone should object consideration can be given to moving it to the 'Games' forum but either way it's no big deal.

Any questions or concerns etc. you can PM me.

Best of luck

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote